Monday, June 16, 2008

Hello stranger!

It's my first blog back in a while and to ease in slowly, I thought I would answer Angie's tag. Then maybe I can work back slowly into some of our happenings in May and June. My computer is up and running and I hope to be blogging on a more regular basis. It's fun to talk about my husband, because I think the world of him, and love to talk about him.
What is his name? Justin Scott Taylor

Who eats more? It's kind of a toss up, which is sad to say, but I think I eat more often, but he eats more.

Who said I love you first? Justin. It's a funny story because when he said it to me, I was nervous to say it back like some cheesy cliche, so I just said "Really?" That didn't go over well so I said it a few moments later.

Who is taller? Justin (perfect height for me, by the way)

Who is smarter? The long answer to this question is, Justin is tech savvy, very good at Math, instinctive with animals and children, insightful in many ways. I am a better reader, a better communicator, Very right brained. So the answer is we both have very different strengths of intellect that seem to compliment one another.

Who is more sensitive? Me, I'm the biggest baby. It's kind of embarrassing.

Who does the laundry? Me, although not exclusively

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, although we sometimes switch. It is not set in stone.

Who pays the bills? I do. I'm in total control of the finances. Which we both prefer.

Who cooks more? I do more, but Justin is a fantastic griller, and Mother's day cook.

What meals do you cook together? When we grill, Japanese food, or Sunday dinners.

Who is more stubborn? Justin

Who is the first to admit when their wrong? Me, unfortunately Justin knows this, so he just waits.

Who is more clean? We are both naturally messy people, but I make more effort.

Who has more siblings? Justin, he comes from 8, I come from 5.

Who wears the pants in the relationship? I would say it is pretty equal.

What do you like to do together? We love to road trip and vacation. We go on too many. We love to play tennis together, Eat ethnic food, Listen to Broadway soundtracks to plays we've never seen, and try to figure out the storyline.

Who eats more sweets? Justin

Guilty pleasures? Justin-ice cream, Me- there are too many, the list will go on and on, especially while I am pregnant.

How did you meet? At temple square on my sister's wedding day. He was the videographer shooting my sister's wedding. It was his regular habit to flirt with bridesmaids at the weddings he shot. I fell for it!

Who asked who out first? Justin

Who kissed who first? Justin, but he claims I gave him no choice. We kissed on the second date and he was trying to wait a few more days. He was trying to be respectful.

Who proposed? Justin. He's really great at romantic surprises.

His best feature? His eyes.

His greatest quality? His sincerity. He is always doing everything in earnest. He is not cynical, or satirical. He is always self evaluating and trying to be honest with himself, and others.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

WOW!! It is about time we heard from you!! Welcome back!

Angie said...

She's back! Hey, it was fun to read about you two. I think the whole listening to musicals and trying to figure out the story line thing is wonderful. Also, I can so hear you saying, "Really?" It makes me laugh.

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

Nice to see ya back! Can't wait to hear what's going on in that head of yours!

Christene said...

You know we love Justin. You guys seem to be a great match. I'm glad you found such a good man!