Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm on a Roll!



This is awesome! I am on some kind of roll! Two entries in two days! I wanted to get some of our family pics on my blog, because we had a great May. It was a liberating period, not to be sick anymore and we ventured out to do some fun things. My first May highlight is our overnight visit to the Valley of Fire on Memorial weekend. We had such a great time. It was very unexpected, because we hadn't really been desert people, and usually water and trees enhance a campout, but! we were wrong. We did some great little hikes and the temperature was ideal. We will definetly be going back.
One hilarious moment is when the kids were climbing through the rocks and we said "Hello?" because we couldn't see them, and James popped his little head through the rocks and said "Hi!" We laughed so hard. It was perfect comedic timing on his part!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun, I am so glad that you had a good time.

Janeen said...

I'm glad your back to bloggin. Those pictures are great!

The Mullins said...

Glad to see you back, love that pic of James, too cute! Hey do you still have my Christmas ligts????

Danielle said...

Looks fun. Love the pix of James, what a little sweety.

Perry Family said...

What a very fun trip! I'm so glad you are posting again...its much easier to see what's going on since we've moved and all the great friends we miss:) I loved the post about Justin...you guys are a very cute couple!!

Valerie Housley said...

Ah! We found your blog! Your family is so adorable and we just think the world of you guys!! I'm so happy to be able to follow your lives a little more...check out ours if you have a chance... www.thehousleyfamily.blogspot.com

Angie said...

Hey, I'm enjoying your posts, though I have to infer a chunk from the latest post every time because I can't get that (I won't call it a You-Know-What box) music display thing out of the way. Maybe I can make Dan figure it out, as I'm not great with this sort of thing.

Kim said...

Glad you are feeling better! What cute pics

Unknown said...

Sounds like so much fun!

Christene said...

So cute. I haven't ever camped at Valley of Fire, and I'm a lifer! Man, I need to start checking out my surroundings.

Halo BW said...

Nice post!

https://www.plazarealcariari.com/2021/01/pinjaman-online-ojk.html